Risk control monitors a number of benchmarks to track member safety success. The program is designed to offer support to members showing signs of increased risk, while recognizing members performing at high levels.
Benchmark Criteria Includes:
- Fleet Risk Control Assessment
- Risk Control Workshop Attendance
- Participation in Claims Reviews
- Board Meeting Attendance
- Loss Funding Loss Ratio
- Risk Sharing
- Lag Time
- Satisfaction Surveys Completion (Claims and Consultant)
- FMCSA Industry Statistics - Three categories; Unsafe Driving, Hours of Services, and Vehicle Maintenance
- All member companies are reviewed annually. Members showing signs of increased risk are identified and offered additional resources to support their safety performance.
- Members performing at the top of the captive are recognized with an award.